anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to get started with Allegro One Fulfillment as a Canadian Seller?

Client:114786244
#8 Zapaleniec#

Our company is based in Canada and we are already selling different products in the US, Canada, and Australia. Now, we are planning to expand our market and targeting Poland through Allegro. We are also considering Allegro One as a local entity partner that might help us in our venture. We are willing to do tax registration in Poland. We just need a company that can help us in terms of fulfillment and warehousing. Can you share with me how to get started?

oznacz moderatorów
9 ODPOWIEDZI 9

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 If you are interested in the One Fulfillment by Allegro service, please contact us by filling out this application form. There are a few conditions that must be met. We will contact you and explain everything.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Natalia,

Thank you for replying. I already tried filling up the form but it requires VAT number. We don't have a Polish VAT number yet, but we are willing to register. Is there any alternative solution where we can have a talk and discuss this matter? Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Yes, here: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt?kategoria=ccee57fe-c303-4d98-8cdb-5ad5d0328e15 🙂 

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_Hi, Yes I already filled up that form. In fact, I already have a case no. Here it is: case no. "36203847" [ ref:_00D24aE05._5003VcWRqv:ref ]

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka@nat_not I am still waiting for the response from your end regarding case no. "36203847"

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 You sent us the last message in this correspondence last night. We respond to each message on a first-come, first-served basis, so please wait for a response.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi @ko_alka , yes I do understand. I will just have to wait for the response. Hopefully it will not take long.

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

We are a Canadian company and we are planning to sell in Poland through Allegro. We all know that VAT registration is one of the requirements in doing business in the country. My question is, does Allegro One Fulfillment offers VAT registration service same as **piiip**?

oznacz moderatorów

ELEKTROMARKET
#12 Orędownik#

why you try harder when you can use global  **piiip**  company which already has its warehouses in Poland ?

oznacz moderatorów